Monday, January 01, 2007

here the bebel goes..

Appy new yr dude..
wondering when is my last posting..hmm..

in Year 2006..:
-stll working..though muler bored.. alhmdullah..
-p'mnnt... alhmdullh..
-fin my 5th sem in uitm.. alhmdullh..
-drive car by my own to class.. ~slalu my dad antar..huhuhu
-knowing lot of frennss + gain lot knowledge + experience... ;)
-1st time as a trainer.. best2..
-meet Marina.. stll missing her here..
-Hani + Ieja + Naem kawin.. congrats guyss..(smaklian '99)
-Kak Faezah+ Kak Ain kawin.. congratss..;) ~ TM
-Abg Man kawin with kak Yati..at last..;) ~family
-Mien + Anne dpt baby.. cute sgt..;) ~ YPMKtn
-missing all my frenss (smakl + ypm + ytm)
-order a lot of barang kat idah.. but still x dpt..;P
-dpt tpt duduk strategic giler kat office.. heheh mmg tersorok..but stll beside my bos' room.. yeahh.. knew tht i'll be sitting there.. i'm his sec..;-))
-no hadiah for me ths yr..;-(( but stll my perut kenyang.. byk mkn cake.. lol..
-others..keep as secret..thanks mom.. lol..


ok.. my new yr strt with counting..huhuhu..:
-tomorrow stll cuti.. yeeee..
-but next tmorrow dh kjer..;( & Din's going back to school hahaha...;)
-ths month.. incrmnt brape ek..? can't hardly wait to check my slip lol...
-next week start class..
-next week susani 'll leave Group IT.. going back to Sabah for good..
-next 3 month.. rita..faizal.. En. Marzuki trnsfer to TTDI..
-next 3 month also, Grp S'vc Mgmt & BC 'll join us..
-next 3 month.. my final 'll strt..
-nest 3 month adilah getting married.. insyaAllah.. amiinn...
-April maybe.. Group ITAIC pi KLJ.. huhuhu.. Group IT going to miss them..:(
-May '07 ~insyaAllah my c's pulang.. ye..ye..
-insyaAllah dpt brg yg odered from idah..:P
-June ~my b-day
-July ~c's + dad's b-day
-Sept ~Mom's b-day
-Dec ~ Din's B-day
-new yr again..'08 (hope umo stll panjang insyaAllah..aminnn...)

want to grab in Yr '07:
-of coz my work + study + life ~excellent
-wanna meet my fwenss smakl+ytm+ypm
-ring my fwenss
-nak pi jln2 with my c's n bro
-nak bunger...
-others ... secret mehh...

~~smoger Allah memanjangkan umo kami sekeluarga + kesihatan yg baik + sentiasa dlm keberkatanNya + memudahkan segala urusan kami + kurniakan rezeki yg melimpah ruah + jauhkan dr melakukan perkara yg x diredhaiNya.. Amiinnn..;)

No comments: