Monday, November 16, 2009

CHILDREN'S BALL PITS A FRIGHTENING STORY


Aaron, just MINUTES before the attack ::::::::::::

McDonalds, Burger king, Time Zone etc... All places with ball pits in the children's play area.
Hi. My name is Lauren Archer, a friend of mine that resides in The Hill , Johannesburg ..
took his only son to McDonald's for his 3rd birthday.

After he finished lunch, his parents allowed him to play in the ball pit.
When he started whining later on, and his mother asked him what was wrong, he pointed to the back of his pull-up and simply said 'Mommy, it hurts.' they couldn't find anything wrong with him at that time. After bathing him when they got home, they found what looked like insect bites at the time.

Upon investigating, it seemed as if there was matter coming out of the wounds.
they were on there way to the hospital, but soon he started vomiting and shaking, then his eyes rolled back into his head.. From there, they went to the emergency room.
He died later that night.

He was found to have snake bites all over his legs & buttocks. When they cleaned the ball pit they found that there was a snake's nest in the ball pit.
He had suffered numerous bites from a very poisonous snake.

THIS WAS FOUND IN THE BALL PIT!!!!

Repost this if it scares you!! Repost this if you care about kids!!

3 comments:

Jehan Najib said...

biar betik???!!! geli geleman pulok... seriau nengoknye..

honeylanz said...

Masya Allah..takutnye... Ac selalu masuk main benda ni kt smartworld JJ.. ngeri lak rsnye..cian kt aaron tuh...

cikin said...

jehan,

tula.. takut lak nengok.. nauzubillah...


kak has,

tula.. maybe kat tpt yg aaron main tu dorg tak bersihkan selalu kot tpt tu.. tu yg xperasan ada bende tu buat sarang kat stu.. nauzubillah...